Where are my downloaded games?
On your Android phone, open the Google Play store app and tap the menu button (three lines). In the menu, tap My apps & games to see a list of apps currently installed on your device. Tap All to see a list of all apps you’ve downloaded on any device using your Google account.
How do I get my games back on my phone?
Reinstall apps or turn apps back on
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Play Store .
- On the right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device. Manage.
- Select the apps you want to install or turn on. If you can’t find the app, at the top, tap Installed. Not installed.
- Tap Install or Enable.
How do I get to my games and apps?
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all.
- Under Full library > All owned games, you’ll see all games that you own listed.
- If a game that you own hasn’t been installed on your console, there’s a download icon on the game title.
What are my games?
My. Games is a collection of PC and mobile games, based on a freemium model. Obsidian Entertainment is developing Armored Warfare and localizing Skyforge; My.com’s upcoming MMO offerings.
How do I find my old games?
See games you’ve hidden
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Games app .
- Tap More. Settings.
- Under “Your data,” select Review hidden games.
- Optional: To show a game, tap the game. Show game.
How do you find an old game I used to play?
How to Find a Game That You Forgot the Name Of? 
- Ask on Forums.
- Game Databases.
- Search on Google.
- Google Images.
- Search by Google Images.
- Search by Music From the Game.
- Look for The Best Game of That Genre.
- Ask Your Gamer Friend.
How do I get my old apps back on my phone?
- Open the Play Store app.
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the top left. …
- Tap My Apps & Games.
- Tap Library.
- Tap INSTALL for the applications that you’d like to recover.
How do I get my games back on my home screen?
Where did my apps go on my home screen?
- 1 Tap and hold any blank space.
- 2 Tap Settings.
- 3 Tap the switch next to Show Apps screen button on Home screen.
- 4 An apps button will appear on your home screen.
How do I get all my old apps on my phone?
Here’s how to transfer apps using the wireless method, which is the most straightforward.
- Launch Smart Switch on your new phone.
- Select Receive data > Wireless > Galaxy/Android.
- Open Smart Switch on your old device.
- Tap Send data > Wireless.
- Follow the screen prompts on your new device.
How do I open My apps?
You can open apps, switch between apps, and find 2 apps at once….Switch between recent apps
- Swipe up from the bottom, hold, then let go. If you’re on Android Go with 3-button navigation, tap Recent apps .
- Swipe left or right to switch to the app you want to open.
- Tap the app that you want to open.
Where is My apps and games in play store?
You can see all the apps you’ve ever downloaded on your Android phone by opening the “My apps & games” section in your Google Play Store. The apps you’ve downloaded are divided into two sections: “Installed” (all the apps currently installed on your phone) and “Library” (all the apps that aren’t currently installed).
How do I recover lost apps on Android?
From your Home screen, tap the Application screen icon. Find and tap Settings > Apps. Tap the menu button (three vertical dots) or press the Menu key, then tap Reset app preferences. Tap RESET APPS.
Where are my games?
Usually, no matter where you have downloaded the Windows games and then installed it on your computer, the default Windows games location is C: > Program Files > WindowsApps. By default, the WindowsApps folder is hidden on your computer.
How do I recover my games from Google Play?
If you get a new Android phone, to restore game progress, sign in to the same account you used before….Clear storage of the Play Games app
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications. See all apps.
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Games.
- Tap Storage. Clear storage.
- Reopen the Play Games app.
How do you download the game?
Here are the steps for downloading games.
- Install a Games Launcher.
- Create an Account.
- Select a Game to Download in the Store.
- Install the Game From Your Library.
- Get playing your downloaded games!