Where are my downloaded games?
On your Android phone, open the Google Play store app and tap the menu button (three lines). In the menu, tap My apps & games to see a list of apps currently installed on your device. Tap All to see a list of all apps you’ve downloaded on any device using your Google account.
What games can I play for free?
The 25 best free games you can play right now
- Fallout Shelter. (Image credit: Bethesda) …
- World of Tanks. (Image credit: Wargaming) …
- Runescape. (Image credit: Jagex) …
- Smite. (Image credit: Hi-Rez Studios) …
- Pinball FX3. (Image credit: Zen Studios) …
- Star Wars: The Old Republic. Genre: MMORPG. …
- Dragalia Lost. Genre: Action RPG. …
How do I get my games back on my phone?
Reinstall apps or turn apps back on
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Play Store .
- On the right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device. Manage.
- Select the apps you want to install or turn on. If you can’t find the app, at the top, tap Installed. Not installed.
- Tap Install or Enable.
How do I get to my games on Google Play?
How do I find my old games?
See games you’ve hidden
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Games app .
- Tap More. Settings.
- Under “Your data,” select Review hidden games.
- Optional: To show a game, tap the game. Show game.
How do you find an old game I used to play?
How to Find a Game That You Forgot the Name Of? 
- Ask on Forums.
- Game Databases.
- Search on Google.
- Google Images.
- Search by Google Images.
- Search by Music From the Game.
- Look for The Best Game of That Genre.
- Ask Your Gamer Friend.
Where do I find free games?
What are the best sites to download free PC games?
- Mega Games.
- Epic Games Store.
- Acid Play.
What is the best free game site?
- 247 Games. Best For: Classic games, card games and puzzles. …
- Addicting Games. Best For: Single-player games. …
- Agame. Best For: Games on multiple devices; single and multi-player online games. …
- Armor Games. Best For: Games available as apps; MMO games. …
- Big Fish Games. …
- CrazyGames. …
- Free Online Games (FOG) …
What is the best free game?
What are the best free-to-play first-person shooter games?
- Brawlhalla (PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Switch, iOS, Android) …
- Among Us (PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Switch, iOS, Android) …
- Pokémon Go (iOS, Android) …
- Hearthstone (PC, iOS, Android) …
- Gwent (PC, iOS, Android) …
- Dota 2 (PC) …
- Heroes of the Storm (PC) …
- Tetris 99 (Switch)
Why did my games disappear on my phone?
Your device may have a launcher that can set apps to be hidden. Usually, you bring up the app launcher, then select “Menu” ( or ). From there, you might be able to unhide apps. The options will vary depending on your device or launcher app.
How do I get my games back on my home screen?
Where did my apps go on my home screen?
- 1 Tap and hold any blank space.
- 2 Tap Settings.
- 3 Tap the switch next to Show Apps screen button on Home screen.
- 4 An apps button will appear on your home screen.
How do I get my old apps back on my phone?
- Open the Play Store app.
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the top left. …
- Tap My Apps & Games.
- Tap Library.
- Tap INSTALL for the applications that you’d like to recover.
How do I find my lost Android game name?
you can look through your account in google play store app. this will show everything you have had installed through that account. if you have not cleared it out, then it’ll have the game in your list. only need to skim through it until you find it.
How do I see all the games I played on Roblox?
Recently Played It is a list showing you what games you recently played. To view the full list, you may click on “See All”.
What’s that game called where you draw and Guess?
|A game of “Pictionary Party“
||Drawing, image recognition, wordplay, vocabulary