What’s App questions and answers?
Answer these questions in two minutes to complete this game!…1. Questions dare
- How did we meet?
- Where did you see me for the first time?
- Who am I to you?
- Do you trust me?
- What was your first impression of me?
- What is my name on your contact list?
- What do you dislike most about my attitude?
- Describe with only one word.
What are some impossible questions?
- If God exists and He (or She) revealed themselves, would people accept God as God? …
- If the Universe was born at the Big Bang, what existed before then? …
- If you were to replace a boat piece by piece, is it the same boat? …
- How do we know what color is? …
- Why do women go through menopause but men do not?
What are questions no one can answer?
Mind Blowing Questions
- When did time begin?
- Did we invent math or did we discover it?
- Where does a thought go when it’s forgotten?
- Do we have free will or is everything predestined?
- Is there life after death?
- Is it really possible to experience anything objectively?
- What are dreams?
- What is the goal of humanity?
What is the hardest question that no one can answer?
- At what time did time begin?
- Which came first: the sun or the earth?
- Is the opposite of opposite the same or opposite?
- Why is there a fridge light but no freezer light?
- Does a staircase go up or down?
- How far east can you travel before you are travelling west?
- Is there another word for “thesaurus”?
How do I create a WhatsApp challenge?
These are the dares:
- Tell me a secret about you;
- Tell me about a bad moment you’ve been through;
- Tell me something that you’ve never told me;
- Tell me something about me that I don’t know;
- Give me a kiss;
- Hug me next time we meet;
- What do you find attractive about me?
- Tell me your darkest secret;
What are some good dares?
Here is a list of the best dares for Truth or Dare.
- Do 100 squats.
- Show the most embarrassing photo on your phone.
- Give a foot massage to the person on your right.
- Say something dirty to the person on your left.
- Let the rest of the group DM someone from your Instagram account.
- Eat a banana without using your hands.
What is a tricky question?
(trɪk ˈkwɛstʃən ) noun. if someone asks you a trick question, they ask you a question which is very difficult to answer, for example because there is a hidden difficulty or because the answer that seems obvious is not the correct one. She replied: ‘That’s a trick question and I won’t answer it.
What is the toughest question?
The hardest question ever asked: What is truth?
- Science is based on the correspondence theory of truth, which claims that truth corresponds with facts and reality.
- Various philosophers have put forth substantive challenges to the truth claims made by science.
What are your mind questions?
365 Deep & Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself (& Others)
- When was the last time you tried something new? …
- Who do you sometimes compare yourself to? …
- What’s the most sensible thing you’ve ever heard someone say? …
- What gets you excited about life? …
- What life lesson did you learn the hard way?
What is a dumb question?
Dumb questions are simple questions that probe the obvious, and simultaneously challenge and direct our thinking. Dumb questions are not accusatory or argumentative statements in disguise. Nor are they formulated with preconceived answers in mind. Rather, they are probing yet open.
What is the greatest question ever asked?
The biggest questions ever asked
- What is reality? By Roger Penrose. …
- What is life? By Robert Hazen. …
- Do we have free will? By Patricia Churchland. …
- Is the universe deterministic? By Vlatko Vedral. …
- What is consciousness? By Paul Broks. …
- Will we ever have a theory of everything? …
- What happens after you die? …
- What comes after humans?
What are unanswerable questions called?
By the way, a rhetorical question is a question that is asked for the effect it produces. One common use is in speeches, or rhetoric, where the name comes from. A rhetorical question may or may not have an answer, and may or may not be intended to be answered.
Here are the 10 most common “why” questions searched on Google and their very real and serious answers.
- Why is there a leap day? …
- Why is the sky blue? …
- Why you always lying? …
- Why is my poop green? …
- Why should we hire you? …
- Why are cats afraid of cucumbers? …
- Why do dogs eat grass? …
- Why are cats scared of cucumbers?
What is the most googled question in 2021?
Most frequently asked questions on Google worldwide 2021 “What to watch” was the most frequently asked question on Google in 2021. This question generated an average of 7.5 million online search queries per month.
How do I make a dare quiz?
- Choose your region.
- Enter your name.
- Answer any 10 Questions about yourself.
- Your quiz-link will be ready.
- Share your quiz-link with your friends.
- Your friends will try to guess the right answers.
- Check the score of your friends at your quiz-link!
How do you dare a friend?
Dares for Friends
- Let the person next to you wax you wherever they want.
- Sniff another player’s armpit for 10 seconds.
- Give your phone to another player to send a text message to their contact of choice.
- Let the other players go through your phone for a minute.
- Let another player throw flour in your face.
What DARE can be done online?
Dares to Make You Laugh
- Tell me all of the contents of your purse/wallet.
- Take a video of yourself drinking pickle juice.
- Go outside and do the chicken dance where people can see you for 1 minute.
- Dip a bar of soap in sauce and lick it.
- Go as far down in the splits as you can.
- Write a status on Facebook praising me.