What is III I over oo mean?
Here you go!, ‘III I over OO’ answer, this program puzzle answer will leave you shocked! The answer to this puzzle is circle under the eyes. II hints at eye. OO refer to the circles. The placement is so that the words are under the II are circles.
How do you answer brain teasers?
How To Answer Brainteaser Questions
- Take a moment to carefully consider the question. Don’t feel like you have to blurt out the first answer that comes to mind.
- Ask any clarifying questions. Make sure you understand the question and what the interviewer is looking for. …
- Walk through your thinking process out loud.
What is the answer of the brain teaser Jobinjob?
The answer to the Job in Job riddle is UNEMPLOYED. That’s a cool one, right!
What does r e a d’i n g mean?
Cross road. /r/e/a/d/i/n/g/ Answer. reading between the lines.
What does Death life mean brain teaser?
DEATH LIFE = life after death. DICE DICE = paradise (pair of dice) MAN BOARD = man overboard (man over board)
What does knee over lights mean?
Answer: Neon lights. Explanation: The word “knee” is on the two words light. 6.
What has a ring but no fingers?
A lot of users have been wondering why is the answer to the riddle is the telephone. Taking the first line into consideration, “ring” here describes the sound a telephone makes when a call comes through.
What has 21 eyes but Cannot see?
Answer: a die(dice) is the answer, it has six faces but dont wear makeup, but 21 eyes but cannot see, that is die.
How can I practice brain teasers?
How to Approach Brain Teaser Questions
- Think about the question. When the interviewer reads out the question, don’t be tempted to give the first answer that you think of. …
- Clarification. If you are not sure about something, ask for clarification. …
- Follow through logically.
How do you solve Rebuses?
Rebus puzzles, also known as word picture puzzles or picture riddles, use images or words to convey a phrase or message, typically a common idiom or expression. To help you solve them, make sure to look at word placement, size, color, and quantity. Take your time and don’t give up.
What has one eye yet Cannot see?
The needle has an opening at one end which is the eye of it. Despite that eye, the needle cannot see. Therefore, What has one eye but cannot see answer is a needle. Get the latest entertainment news from India & around the world.
What’s higher than the king?
Riddle: What’s higher than the king? Answer: The answer is crown.
Was long due Meaning?
Having been expected or needed for a long time.
What are some good brain teasers?
- The river was frozen.
- An hourglass, with thousands of grains of sand.
- Take the first letter of each word and place it at the end. …
- It contains each number, zero through nine, in alphabetical order.
- Push the cork down into the bottle. …
- Both boxers are female.
- The person was born in 2005 B.C.
- The man is playing Monopoly.
What is O MD PhD BS?
Here you go!, ‘O MD PhD BS’ answer The answer to this teaser is three degrees below 0. Zero is a degree. MD, PhD and BS are degrees. The placement is so that the words are under the zero.
What age Most travelers have?
Riddle. Riddle: What Age Most Travelers Have? Answer: The answer is Baggage.