What is a tricky question?
(trɪk ˈkwɛstʃən ) noun. if someone asks you a trick question, they ask you a question which is very difficult to answer, for example because there is a hidden difficulty or because the answer that seems obvious is not the correct one. She replied: ‘That’s a trick question and I won’t answer it.
What are questions that no one can answer?
Mind Blowing Questions
- When did time begin?
- Did we invent math or did we discover it?
- Where does a thought go when it’s forgotten?
- Do we have free will or is everything predestined?
- Is there life after death?
- Is it really possible to experience anything objectively?
- What are dreams?
- What is the goal of humanity?
Do you know fun questions?
Funny Get to Know You Questions for Adults
- Do you have any weird superstitions? …
- What’s something most people like but you don’t understand? …
- What’s your weirdest roommate or house guest story? …
- What’s the weirdest text you’ve ever received? …
- What’s something you’ve never been able to do well?
What’s a question that makes no sense?
A rhetorical question is a statement that is formulated as a question but that is not supposed to be answered.
What has a ring but no fingers?
A lot of users have been wondering why is the answer to the riddle is the telephone. Taking the first line into consideration, “ring” here describes the sound a telephone makes when a call comes through.
What am I quiz questions funny?
Funny ‘What Am I? ‘ Quiz
- I have 2 hands but no arms. …
- I go up but I never come down. …
- I have lots of holes but I can hold water. …
- I have many rings but they are not worth much. …
- I become wet while drying. …
- I get shorter as I get older. …
- I get smaller every time I take a bath. …
- The more you take from me the bigger I get.
What is a dumb question?
Dumb questions are simple questions that probe the obvious, and simultaneously challenge and direct our thinking. Dumb questions are not accusatory or argumentative statements in disguise. Nor are they formulated with preconceived answers in mind. Rather, they are probing yet open.
What are some strange questions?
Weird Questions to Ask
- What would you do if you found a dead body in a hotel room?
- If bald people work in a restaurant, do they still need to wear a hairnet?
- Which one would you prefer: have no nose but have really good smelling fingers or be blind but have a really nice smile?
What is the toughest question?
The hardest question ever asked: What is truth?
- Science is based on the correspondence theory of truth, which claims that truth corresponds with facts and reality.
- Various philosophers have put forth substantive challenges to the truth claims made by science.
What are 5 random questions?
And now…for the most random questions ever!
- If You Had Three Wishes, What Would You Wish For?
- What Would You Rather Throw Away: Love Or Money?
- What’s The Most Beautiful Place You’ve Ever Seen?
- What Was Your Fondest Memory Of High School?
- What’s Your Favorite TV Show?
- What’s The Strangest Thing In Your Refrigerator?
What are some good 21 questions?
21 Questions List
- What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
- If you could travel to any year in a time machine, what year would you choose and why?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What’s one of the most fun childhood memories you have?
What’s a fun question to ask a girl?
Questions to Ask a Girl About Life
- If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
- Is there a book you could read over and over again without ever growing tired of it?
- Are you a dog person or a cat person?
- What’s your favorite joke?
- If you had one day left to live, what would you do first?
What has 21 eyes but Cannot see?
Answer: a die(dice) is the answer, it has six faces but dont wear makeup, but 21 eyes but cannot see, that is die.
Which bow can’t be tied?
The right answer to the riddle is the Rainbow. Rainbow is a bow that can’t be tied. Rainbow is an arch of colours visible in the sky.
What has a lock but no door?
Keyboard has a lock but no door.