What has one eye but can’t see answer?
The needle has an opening at one end which is the eye of it. Despite that eye, the needle cannot see. Therefore, What has one eye but cannot see answer is a needle. Get the latest entertainment news from India & around the world.
What do you taste twice a day but never eat?
41. What do you taste twice a day but never eat? Toothpaste.
What am I quiz questions funny?
Funny ‘What Am I? ‘ Quiz
- I have 2 hands but no arms. …
- I go up but I never come down. …
- I have lots of holes but I can hold water. …
- I have many rings but they are not worth much. …
- I become wet while drying. …
- I get shorter as I get older. …
- I get smaller every time I take a bath. …
- The more you take from me the bigger I get.
What has a ring but no finger answer?
1. What Has A Ring But No Finger? The Answer is A Mobile Phone and A Bell, A Mobile phone will often ring when someone calls. Here the ring denotes the sound.
Which bow can’t be tied?
The right answer to the riddle is the Rainbow. Rainbow is a bow that can’t be tied. Rainbow is an arch of colours visible in the sky.
What has a lake but no water?
Riddle: I have lakes with no water, mountains with no stone, and cities with no buildings. What am I? Answer: A map.
What is black when you buy it red?
The thing is black when we buy and it turns into red when we used . It means – “Charcoal”. Charcoal is a lightweight black substance that can be used as fuel. Charcoal is produced by heating of wood and other substances .
What is a table with no legs?
Click here to See Answers. Black Board. Time Table.
Which is the saddest fruit?
Answers (2) Blueberries are the saddest fruits.
What are good quiz questions?
My 40 great example questions for hosting your first quiz
- How many time zones are there in Russia? ( …
- What’s the national flower of Japan? ( …
- How many stripes are there on the US flag? ( …
- What’s the national animal of Australia? ( …
- How many days does it take for the Earth to orbit the Sun? (
What question can you never say yes to?
What question can you never answer yes to? Scroll down to find the answer. Answer: Are you asleep yet?
What are some fun Jeopardy questions?
- What is the last name of Drake from the popular television show “Drake & Josh”? What is Parker?
- What is the “American Anthem”? What is The Star Spangled Banner?
- How many strikes AND fouls do you get in baseball? What is 3 strikes and 4 fouls?
- Home of the Whooper. What is Burger King?
- The name of Jack Sparrow’s ship.
What has a lock but no door?
Keyboard has a lock but no door.
What can fly without wings?
The answer to the “what flies without wings” riddle is “time”.
What has 21 eyes but Cannot see?
Answer: a die(dice) is the answer, it has six faces but dont wear makeup, but 21 eyes but cannot see, that is die.
What has 1000 eyes but Cannot see?
Riddle answer: What has an eye but cannot see? The answer to the “what has an eye but cannot see” riddle is a needle.
What can grow but is not alive?
I am not alive, but I grow; I don’t have lungs, but I need air; I don’t have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I? Scroll down to find the answer. Answer: Fire.
What becomes white when dirty?
The answer to this interesting What Becomes White When It Is Dirty? Riddle is Blackboard.