What are good guessing questions?
- What word is spelled incorrectly in every single dictionary?
- What goes up and down but can’t move?
- What goes up but never down?
- I have one head, one foot, and four legs. What am I?
- Forwards I’m heavy but backwards I’m not. …
- What runs, but never walks. …
- I have teeth but can’t eat. …
- If I drink, I die.
What is a tricky question?
(trɪk ˈkwɛstʃən ) noun. if someone asks you a trick question, they ask you a question which is very difficult to answer, for example because there is a hidden difficulty or because the answer that seems obvious is not the correct one. She replied: ‘That’s a trick question and I won’t answer it.
What am I quiz questions funny?
Funny ‘What Am I? ‘ Quiz
- I have 2 hands but no arms. …
- I go up but I never come down. …
- I have lots of holes but I can hold water. …
- I have many rings but they are not worth much. …
- I become wet while drying. …
- I get shorter as I get older. …
- I get smaller every time I take a bath. …
- The more you take from me the bigger I get.
What are some impossible questions?
- If God exists and He (or She) revealed themselves, would people accept God as God? …
- If the Universe was born at the Big Bang, what existed before then? …
- If you were to replace a boat piece by piece, is it the same boat? …
- How do we know what color is? …
- Why do women go through menopause but men do not?
What are 21 questions to ask a girl?
GOOD 21 QUESTIONS TO ASK A GIRL OR GUY
- What are five words you would use to describe yourself?
- What are five words you think other people would use to describe you?
- What is your dream vacation?
- If you could have a house by the ocean or in the mountains, which would you choose?
- What does your dream house look like?
Who am I name?
“Who Am I?” Names List
- Snow White.
- Scooby Doo.
- John Wayne.
- Anne Hathaway.
- Duke Ellington.
What has a ring but no fingers?
A lot of users have been wondering why is the answer to the riddle is the telephone. Taking the first line into consideration, “ring” here describes the sound a telephone makes when a call comes through.
What do I ask a friend?
Fun questions to ask friends
- Would you rather be an expert at one thing, or pretty good at many things?
- What’s your favorite thing you own and why?
- Have you ever had your fortune told?
- Would you rather order in or eat out?
- What was the first movie you remember seeing in theaters?
- What’s your favorite podcast?
What can run but can’t walk?
Explanation: The answer to the riddle is water, a river. A river can run but not walk.
What are some fun Jeopardy questions?
- What is the last name of Drake from the popular television show “Drake & Josh”? What is Parker?
- What is the “American Anthem”? What is The Star Spangled Banner?
- How many strikes AND fouls do you get in baseball? What is 3 strikes and 4 fouls?
- Home of the Whooper. What is Burger King?
- The name of Jack Sparrow’s ship.
What question can you never say yes to?
What question can you never answer yes to? Scroll down to find the answer. Answer: Are you asleep yet?
What is the answer of who am I?
The “answer” to “who am I” is our identity. Our identity is our all-encompassing system of memories, experiences, feelings, thoughts, relationships, and values that define who each of us is. It’s the stuff that makes up a “self.” Identity is a critical component of understanding who we are.
What question has no answer?
A rhetorical question is one for which the questioner does not expect a direct answer: in many cases it may be intended to start a discourse, or as a means of displaying or emphasize the speaker’s or author’s opinion on a topic.
What is the toughest question?
The hardest question ever asked: What is truth?
- Science is based on the correspondence theory of truth, which claims that truth corresponds with facts and reality.
- Various philosophers have put forth substantive challenges to the truth claims made by science.
What question Cannot answer?
17 questions that are impossible to answer If God exists and he (or she) revealed themselves, would people who believe in God actually accept God as God? If the Universe was born at the Big Bang, what existed before then? Why do cats purr? What is the purpose of death?